Serial Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module RS232 Free shipping
Computer and peripheral devices GPS receiver Industrial control MCU projects
Default serail port setting : 115200(optional 4800,9600,19200), N, 8, 1
Pairing code : 1234
Running in slave role: Pair with BT dongle and master module Usage Coupled Mode: Two modules will establish communication automatically when powered.
PC hosted mode: Pair the module with bluetooth dongle directly as virtual serial. Bluetooth protocal : Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM band
Modulation : GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
Emission power :<4dBm, Class 2
Sensitivity :<-84dBm at 0.1% BER
Speed : Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
Security : Authentication and encryption
Profiles : Bluetooth serial port CSR chip : Bluetooth v2.0
Wave band : 2.4GHz-2.8GHz, ISM Band
Protocol : Bluetooth V2.0
Power Class : (+6dbm)
Reception sensitivity: -85dBm
Voltage : 3.3 (2.7V-4.2V)
Current : Paring - 35mA, Connected - 8mA
Temperature : -40c~ +105c
User defined Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400,
Dimension : 26.9mm*13mm*2.2mm
Pin definition :
* PIO8 connects with LED cathodea with 470ohm series resistor in between. LED NEGATIVE connects to ground. It is used to indicate the module state. After powered on, flashing intervals differ in different states.
* PIO9 is used to control LED indicating paring. It will be steady on when paring is successful.
* PIO11, module state switching pin. HIGH -> response to AT command; LOW or floating -> regular work status.
* With build-in reset circuit, reset is completed automatically after powered on.
* Steps to set to MASTER:
* Set PIO11 HIGH with a 10K resistor in between.
* Power on, module comes into AT Command Response Status
* Open HyperTerminal or other serial tool, set the baud rate 38400, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, no Flow Control
* Via serial port, send characters "AT + ROLE = 1 r n",if successful, return "OK r n", where r n is carriage return.
* Set PIO11 LOW, re-power, then in Master state, automatically search for slave module and connect.